Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sickboy's Email

Should I post Sickboy's Email he wrote to me complaining about my blog?
Yes, Sickboy has no blog, he gets what he deserves
Let me think about it.....ok post it
No, I don't want to see sickboy lose his girlfriend
Free polls from Pollhost.com

8 comments:

SickBoy said...

I don't know what email you could possibly be referring to, since I haven't sent you any in months... but keep this in mind:

Only complete douche rocks post the contents of private emails on the internet. Don't be a complete douche rock.

That is all.

Tuffy said...

Dear Sir Dooshalot-
Please refrain from using the term "doosh", "douche", "douche rock", or any similar term or variation on sed term unless you are referring to yourself.

That is all.

Bisous,
Tuffy

SickBoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SickBoy said...

I checked with the US Patent and Trademark office - you don't own the rights to that word, so I'll use it as I see fit.

Kisses,
SickBoy

Tuffy said...

I checked with the US Patent and Trademark office - you don't own the rights to that word, so I'll use it as I see fit.

You're right: I don't own the rights to that word.

But you, on the other hand, OWN that word, Cap'n Doosh.

Mil besos,
Tuffy

FourBeer said...

To douche or not to douch. That is the question.

Gilby said...

In the sensitive vag that is the blogosphere, "douching" may lead to irritation.

Unknown said...

DOUCHE IN FRENCH MEANS SHOWER