Sunday, June 17, 2007

Test Run of Color for 56




My Boys at AC painted a Charger in the exact orange color that the 56 will be, so I could see what it looked like. If you need anything done to your ride, that is where you need to take it.

I plan to be back on the racing scene in July, a sprained knee has given me an early season speed bump.

Lunatic....don't worry, I will never drive a GEO....unless of course they come out with a 700HP supercar or something.

4 comments:

Mistress Julie said...

You are letting a sprain get in the way of racing?

pfffft.

And I don't watch tv. Especially while I'm putting away the laundry.

FourBeer said...

Don,

I told you not to mess with those Roller Derby girls.

Pete said...

Homeslice,
forget the car, there are bigger things to worry about like: Chequamegon.

Lunatic Biker said...

Sweet color for the 56. Comforting to know you won't be giving up the vehicles that shit and git. See ya at the track soon.