Ok so I have been busy working, trying to you know, make as much as Bill Clinton does giving speeches.
So come to find out that Sickboy has started a new "elite" track club. He tried to make it a subsidiary of the Loon State Cyclist. That idea got vetoed before it even got to me...and contrary to what you think I have a vote and so does Franz...think we don't?
Last weekend Stoker and I threw down at the Bunny's 5K. Good times were had by all.
The Taint hijacked the Tandem last weekend to do some top secret training. It's not like stoker and I use it other than one weekend a year.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Elite Track Team....Sickboy WTF?
Posted by Donimator at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hanz and franz left Loon State for the "elite" track team. Think they didn't?
I still bleed Blue and Yellow:)
The speedfix team hopefully can generate additional exposure and sponsors for the Blaine track.
Let me know next time we take a photo together because I am going to stand on a chair first.
I shall call him...Mini-Me!
Post a Comment