Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life Time Tri / Hopkins Crit...the good, the bad, the ugly

Lifetime Tri The Good...


Finish Time: 2:19:50.4
Category Place: 1 out of 30 Clydesdale Men 30 to 39 finishers
Overall Place: 29 out of 1040 International Course finishers
Gender Overall Plc: 29 out of 745 Male finishers

The Bad....

I crashed with 4 miles to go on the bike. I just got done getting a drink of water and I smoked a pothole with one arm on the handlebars. I layed dow the bike at 30 mph. I wrecked my new 200 dollar TYR tri suit.

The Ugly....


Many spectators got a good look at my right ass cheek for 6.2 miles.

Decided to race Hopkins the next day, didn't feel too bad, didn't have any sprint in my legs, probably due to Tri, Crash, UFC 100 Party, but ended up 6th or 7th. Then when I warmed down and attempted to get off my bike, I barely could. My back tightened up bad. I haven't been able to run, swim, or bike since Sunday. It is getting better and I should be training again this weekend.

0 comments: