Wednesday, October 18, 2006

20 Bucks to the person who gives up Racer X's Identity

And just ask Little D, I pay! I am getting bored with posting about my liberal conscious

So I get a text message from Rider Y

"Check your post yesterday on your blog. Also lost Hanna's number. Wanna send it again? pretty please...."

So I send him Stoker's number again...

"Dude, that's your number"

No rider Y, that's Stokers Number! Stoker just hired me as his agent, so all financial matters must come through me. So have your people call me, and we can discuss what you want to discuss.

Skibby....WTF? you are letting Top 500 at Chequamegon post on your blog? That is suppose to be sacred ground. What's next Donimator is going to let Racer X post in my sandbox? I think he ain't.

4 comments:

SickBoy said...

I know who RacerX is. I see him every morning....

Anonymous said...

Do you seriously not know who Racer X is? If so, you must not be keeping up on your blog reading.

Skibby said...

Since his girlfriend won't let him blog anymore I felt sorry for him. He's got so much narcisstic blogging built up in him he's got "blue blog-balls"...

Jim said...

Everybody knows that RacerX is slider4.0.