
Thursday night I hosted a customer appreciation Happy Hour for one of my largest clients at a local establishment in St. Louis Park. Things were going smoothly until one of my clients went out for a smoke and came back all bloody. Someone attacked him outside. So I went outside and look around the parking lot, didn't see anything. I came back and someone yelled "that's him" so I chased him through the kitchen up the back stairs and then outside the bar. When I stepped outside the bar, he charged at me with fist cocked ready to fight. So it took all of about 5 seconds for me to through his ass down into the flower bed. I told him you fuck with my customer, you fuck with me. So I held him on the ground until the cops came. Actually seven cop cars showed up. It was quite the scene.
Happy Hour Tab = $1497.00
Iowa got their butts kicked by the number one team in the country. With a 7:00 PM start it was quite the tailgate party. ESPN Game Day was there live for the pre grame festivities. The Hummer didn't get keyed this year!
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Happy Hour Brawl, Iowa Loses
Posted by Donimator at 5:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Now THAT'S customer service! So are there any more details about what started the brawl? Was someone attempting to key another Hummer?
I guess it pays to be 200+ at times.
holy crap, I am glad Donimator likes me enough to just poke fun at me...
The poisonous nuts strike again. Go Buckeyes. Kill the little birdy
Post a Comment