Well the decision was made to do a complete tech refresh of the bikes in Donimator's stable. (minus the tandem, the cross, the duece, and the track bike)
Here is what will be arriving shortly:

I am getting rid of the Cannondale 1FG and going for the 69er, it should be interesting trying a bike with a 26" wheel in the rear and 29" in the front. Most of this bike's life will be spent at Elk River getting ready for Chequamegon. If it's anything like last year, Hanna will have it the 6 weeks before Chequamegon, since he doesn't own a mountain bike.
I am getting rid of the Equinox 11 TT bike and getting the new TTX. The new model is stiffer, and the stiffer the better. I will use this early season in some triathlons to get fitness. Highlight of 2006 tri season was having the fastest overall swim split in the White Bear Lake Freedom Triathlon July 4th and winning This Race
In 2006 I raced on a 5.9 Madone. The highlight of the season was giving Hanna the sweet leadout for the victory at Shell Lake. (see victory picture below)
Last year I had the Specialized S Works Hardtail. I figured this year I would try a full suspension for something different, plus I heard the new XTR is better in '07.
Above is Hannna showing off his trophy after the Donimator leadout.
As far as the rest of the Mikey interview....We will start off 2007 with some fun.

6 comments:
No Bianchi?
Bummer man.
No new track bike? That steel thing has to go dude...
Dude, its a Colnago Dream Pista...Aircraft Aluminum with Campy Record bioootch!
SMithers, I told him to get a Teschner, but when he found out you were getting one, he didn't want one anymore... ;)
smithers, didn't you ride a steel bike up until like 2 years ago?
I did ride a steel bike until 2 years ago, but I ain't the one doing a "technology refresh for 2007."
Hey, what's the difference between steel and aluminum anyway?
I don't think there is any...
Post a Comment