Tuesday, December 19, 2006

This guy thinks he is the Fox News of Minnesota Blogging and this guy thinks he is the CNN of Minnesota Blogging, but neither of these two stations will air the exclusive Mikey interview, why becuase they are too busy whinning about the MCF or saying that Donimator is a "pretend bike racer" Closed Circuit to Super Rookie: See This Postand take notes if you can't keep up.

Below is a little teaser of the 20 minute interview:

6 comments:

Christopher Smith said...

Dude,

I never said that you are a "pretend bike racer", I never accused you of being any kind of bike racer.

Unknown said...

I can't wait for that interview. It should be a good one...

Pretend? Got that straight.

Michael Sobol said...

what the fuck was that?

Donimator said...

Super Rookie called me a Pretend Racer....actually that little bitch called you one too.

Christopher Smith said...

My insult was so nuanced and discreet that you did not even notice it.

That’s because I am like some kind of insult ninja. I can insult you and it will take you weeks to realize it.

Mistress Julie said...

Just to set you all straight, I'M the pretend bike racer!