
I'm going back to Cali
So you all will have to wait a week or so for the return of the Mikey video...
Congrats to Stoker, as his company received 700K of Venture Capital last week
Monday, February 12, 2007
As LL Cool J says.....
Posted by Donimator at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yep, some VC came in. Donimator was on the call list, but funding came in when we got to the C's. You missed out holmes, you could have been sittin' on the B.O.D. calling the shots. Probably would have been a conflict of interest when we start moving to a second data center and you would want us to use 'Company X' for new switches and shit so you could collect some commission.
What does this funding do for us? Well, this might be parked in someone's driveway: http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/new_cars/Audi_A8/S8.html
Sure wish it was mine. Actually, I wish I had a driveway to park it on. Some day. Got Bonked and I spoke to a Realtor the other day. We just committed to each other for two more years last month by combining our cell phone bills. I ain't paying $250 to get out of anything. Now we're talking 30 years on a mortgage!? Shoot, kids are only an 18 year commitment. We should really see how that goes first before purchasing real estate. I mean, that's a lot of paper-work to sell a house, that can get messy.
Post a Comment