Sunday, February 18, 2007

Improvement, 2007 racing is here...

Last lear I did the indoor triathlon Tri U Mah at the U of M when I started my comeback in 2006. The format is 30 minutes of each discipline with a 10 minute transition and then they add the total distance. Last year I did 1.38 swim 9.41 bike 3.72 run for a total of 14.51. 2006 results

This year I added just over a mile to my total distance. The highlight today was I swam 2450 yards in 30 minutes, which for those of you keeping score at home thats 98 lengths of the pool.

I will try my luck next weekend at This race The format of this race is a little different, as they score it on a points system. If there is 80 people in the race and you have the farthest swim, you would get 80 points, if you have the shortest swim you would get 1 point. This is a 10 minute-30 minute-20 minute format. A little more realistic for a sprint tri.

This tri stuff is being done to show my dedication to Stoker for September and to take take $200 bucks from Stoker due to the trash talking...

0 comments: