Saturday, March 08, 2008

February in Review....


First 10 Days....Went to the land down under. 29.5 hours door to door from Hayman Island to the ranch.



Did a couple of indoor tris....

Lifetime Fitness and The U of M one I was happy with my performance, I had the farthest swims in both and went farther than I did last year.


Went to Tainter's Birthday Party...Good Times Good Times.

Bought a new truck...07 Silverado, Vortec Max 6.0L, 7 inch lift, 35 inch tires. It will be my bike race vehicle for the summer, think it won't?

I wonder how many emails I would have received complaining about this blog and other stuff if I would of actually been posting.

3 comments:

FourBeer said...

Vortec Max 6.0L WTF?

You should have done the Duramax.

Franz said...

No Eye Candy. Come On.

Andy said...

In Anoka, A Vortec 6.0 Silverado is eye candy yo. Nice choice Don. Is it the contractor edition? ie leather and sound package