I love Monster, I am a two can a day guy. I would be interested in peoples opinions on the ingredien
ts:
Ingredients: carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, natural flavors, taurine, sodium citrate, color added, panax ginseng root extract, l-carnitine, caffeine, ascorbic acid, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, niacinamide, sodium chloride, glucuronolactone, inositol, guarana seed extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sucralose, riboflavin, maltodextrin, cyanocobalamin.
Intersting excert from the Wikipedia below:
There is a popular urban legend that claims that taurine is derived from the testicles of bulls. This is not true. Also, it's suggested that a precursor to taurine that is present in many energy drinks, glucuronolactone was a mood-lifting stimulant developed to improve morale for soldiers in the Vietnam War, that was made illegal for adverse effects. This is untrue, as taurine and all its precusors are uncontrolled by any drug enforcement agency.
See you all tomorrow at the Minnesota State Match Sprint Competition!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Bull Balls in Energy Drinks?
Posted by Donimator at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment