
Well the thing in my life that pays the bills required me to go to Denver, so I didn't race last week which means I didn't get relegated either. So since its been a little while, I figured I would stir things up and talk about the new law in Minnesota that says if you get caught going over 100 MPH, you lose your license for 6 months. That is a Bush League law. Yes I took the picture while I was driving, think I didn't? What else would you expect from the Donimator? I figure the snake gets about 7 MPG while doing 110.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
No Track for Me Last week, 100 MPH Dumb Law
Posted by Donimator at 11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2006-07-19T105508Z_01_L18615488_RTRUKOC_0_US-CROATIA-FINE.xml&src=rss
second try:
http://tinyurl.com/gk8tk
110? Phht.
You ain't driving until you hit 300kph.
check it out Donimator:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060811/us_nm/speeding_dc
JT (posted via skibby)
Post a Comment