Monday, August 21, 2006

Put the 2006 Cat 3 Keirin Gold Medal on the Line?

Ok...Sickboy contacted me and said he will race, but wants 2nd place cash (basically an appearance fee for the loser), wants the winner to get the Cat 3 Keirin state champ medal, and wants to race the Keirin....

This is getting interesting....

Winner: $99/Gold Medal
Loser: $1

4 comments:

Gilby said...

I will contribute the first $50 to the *other* pool: this goes to the first one of you guys to publicly apologize, back down from the race, and show the local cycling community that you're capable of good sportsmanship.

Tuffy said...

How is the winner of this race supposed to get the Cat 3 Kierin gold medal if one of the contestants didn't even podium the first time around?

If Timbo loses, the medal should go to Smithers...though I'm sure he doesn't want it...

Skibby said...

gilby, I think Sickboy won your "other" pool....

Christopher Smith said...

though I'm sure he doesn't want it...

You are correct sir.