Today was the last day for boating on the river. The marina needs to start winterizing and putting them away for the winter. So I spent the day on the river burning a boat load of gas.... It was a beautiful day out there. I looked for Dave Gray, but couldn't find him....not even sure if he owns a boat.
Started swimming again, going to hit some masters swim meets this winter
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Bye Bye Boat....for the season
Posted by Donimator at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HUGO....I just may have to stick little D on you. He is going to woop your ass.
Did you contract out to sickboy to do your post?...as you tried to post a pic, but it didn't work. Hugo is a hack!
I knew it... another fast toy hiding out...
Winterize it yourself. I don't put mine away for good until November. Still time for a run down to Treasure Island you know.
Post a Comment