Monday, September 25, 2006

Stoker is in Europe, Captain is going to Iowa!

Here is where I will be this weekend. Iowa versus Ohio State. #1 versus #13. This is the old stadium, they just did a 90 million dollar renovation to the joint. It's definitely a good party. Two years ago my first Hummer was keyed in Iowa to the tune of $4000.oo damage...damn tree huggers. So I am driving the 2nd Hummer down there this year...think I ain't?







This is the stadium after the renovation. Minnesota needs a new stadium. Going to a game in Iowa makes a Vikings game seem like a high school game and a Gopher game seem like a junior varsity game.

2 comments:

Tuffy said...

Two years ago my first Hummer was keyed in Iowa to the tune of $4000.oo damage...damn tree huggers. So I am driving the 2nd Hummer down there this year...think I ain't?

The first sentence is called a "lesson", Donimator. The second sentence is evidence that the first sentence didn't quite take hold.

Ever licked a flag pole in winter? Would you do it again?

Donimator said...

I would prefer to it as persistence...