Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Cullen....MIA

Cullen was missing in action tonight at OPUS....trying to save himself for Black Dog. Stoker and Captain were racing OPUS tonight...think they weren't? Sickboy rode more on the concrete gutter than he did the blacktop tonight, I think Swanson informed him of it too.

Pictured above is Brian K's broken Cannonball. The carbon down tube pulled right out of the bottom bracket, and he didn't crash tonight either.

8 comments:

FourBeer said...

I saw this happen on a 15 year old Fuji once.

JimmerC said...

Dude, I rode for 3 hours last night. Think I didn't? I'm racing Wed, Sat, and Sun this week. Something had to give. I can't race every day.

BK's got too much damn power.

I can't wait for the throwdown tonight.

Skibby said...

word on the street is that tonights event may be postponed? think it won't?

Pete said...

It's full on. Think it ain't?

Going to a house inspection this afternoon. Strats and I are hopefully going to be pimpin' a new crib in S.MPLS. Think we won't.

I was commuting on my full carbon Bianchi D2 crono on monday and tuesday. It was like driving a Ferrari Enzo to work. (Both hand-made in Italy).

The Joe-MS150 Trek TT "bike" is going down tonight!

THINK IT AIN'T.

SickBoy said...

Someone's awful quiet ever since they had to pony up two large....

Jared Roy said...

yea.. you even got beat by a cat 3 birchwood guy

Pete said...

I'll give Donimator the chance to win his money back. Maybe this time we should see who can sell $1 million worth of fiber switches first.

Lynne said...

Holy crap!

Saw a Monster truck rolling by-thought about robbing them for just a second....