-Opus 21 laps, less than 42 minutes, nice brisk pace
-Sickboy claims he missed his start time at the last black dog by 45 seconds, so he should go 15:20 tomorrow...good luck with that one
-Sickboy challenged me to a black dog race. I told him the final black dog, and he will be blogging again.
-Sickboy's Girlfriend stated that she isn't the reason sickboy doesn't blog anymore, and that she wishes he did, so he would bother her as much.
-Little D...good to see you tonight
-Tainter...MIA
-Strats...sweeet ride
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Sub 42
Posted by Donimator at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
1 kmh faster than last week by my computer. my avg watts was up 12w as well.
all I am shooting for is to actually make my start time so I can beat my "official" recorded PR at the Dog... which is 16:08...
and I won't be bloggin this fall, neither will you...
#1 fan!
Thank you for setting the record straight on the demise of Sickboy's blog.
"strats....sweet ride."
Thanks.
Oh.
You mean her new bike.
Post a Comment