Well its down to this: Time VXR Proteam or a Colnago Extreme Power... to replace this..any thoughts? 

Monday, July 16, 2007
Decisions, Decisions
Posted by Donimator at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well its down to this: Time VXR Proteam or a Colnago Extreme Power... to replace this..any thoughts? 

Posted by Donimator at 10:41 PM
10 comments:
Litespeed Titanium
I like the blue one. You ain't gonna be any faster so take the one that looks better.
Get the Colnago. Then you can tell all your friends, "I ride a Colnago".
he already rides a Colnago track bike. First time I ever saw it, it was flying across the infield of the track, launched by the great one himself!
oh yeah, I forgot to add, Think it Wasn't?
with a colnago you look like a wanker.
but, with a time you look like a wanker that knows something about cycling.
The Time or Look 595. You need a) an intergrated seapost to avoid you "issues" and b) English threading on your bottom bracket so you don't spin your cups out while racing
Skibby. You should have seen him launch the "Catapult" off of a four foot high cement wall onto his head.
He's got sweet skills.
Oh yeah. Here is the "Catapult".
The Catapult
A rubber elastomer shock is NOT your friend.
That bike sucked.....
Post a Comment