Match Sprint Friday, Tri Sunday....
Hans or Frans put up a good fight for the national champ. Congrats to the national champ
Friday night, I did a little match sprinting with Skibby.


This morning I did the Chisago Lakes Tri and was 25th overall I was happy with a top 25 finish with one month of training since the knee injury.
Pictures compliments of Skinnyski
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Opposite Ends of the spectrum
Posted by Donimator at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, you won your age division. Helps to be an old fart, doesn't it. Wait till you get to be mine and Skibby's age.
Thanks for posting the photos. According to Ray (track whip), I am Franz. Contrary to Skibbies previous blog, bigger legs do not make you faster. See results against Tainter.
Ted
Two LSC hotties. You two are too buff up top to be cyclists. Are you and Skibby secretly training for triathlons?
You two as tri-geeks would be something else. Neither of you need any more obsessive compulsive disorders.
And yeah, you can come get me in the gravedigger. I'll be the chick in the polygamist outfit.
Post a Comment