Friday, July 06, 2007

Who Said What?

I signed the guest book and showed up at the track. The following quotes were heard....Who said what?

Quote #1 "You need to practice more, the crash was your fault"

Quote #2 "I forgot my fucking helmet"

Quote #3 "Hey Sickboy, has your girfriend dumped your ass yet?"

Quote #4 "The Madison is a 60 lap race, with sprints every 20...so we only have 3 sprints?"

Quote #5 "I didn't see it"

Quote #6 "You didn't do anything wrong, Ferris should have passed above the exchange"

Quote #7 "I should be able to wear the TROY jersey tonight, becuase I am in second place"

Quote #8 "Yes, 60 divided 20 is 3."



Possible Answers: Skibby, Sickboy, Donimator, Official Bruce, Dave Gray, Bob,

3 comments:

Mike Lalla said...

Quote 1 - Bob
Quote 2 - Skibby
Quote 3 - Donimator
Quote 4 - Official Bruce & Sickboy
Quote 5 - Official Bruce
Quote 6 - Dave Gray
Quote 7 - Sickboy
Quote 8 - Official Bruce

What do I win?

Skibby said...

Quote 1 - Bob
Quote 2 - Skibby
Quote 3 - Donimater
Quote 4 - Sickboy
Quote 5 - Official Bruce & Skibby & Dave Gray
Quote 6 - Official Bruce
Quote 7 - Sickboy
Quote 8 - Donimater

You don't win nothing Lalla

Super Rookie said...

did sickboy really say that?

fuck. he aint wearing that jersey unless he has the lead. because IT IS THE LEADERS JERSEY not the 2nd place jersey leader de facto jersey.

seriously.