Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Quote of the week

I've spoken with individuals in the upper-reaches of the LSC "hierarchy" . - TUFFY

Tuffy, you haven't even begun to get close to the "upper-reaches" of the LSC hierarchy. If you have an issue with any of my boyz....you know where to find me.

As an FYI...Everyone in an LSC jersey is on the TEAM.... Think they ain't?

10 comments:

Christopher Smith said...

I thought LSC was a club.

Who started the LSC team and how did you get on it?

Tuffy said...

Tuffy, you haven't even begun to get close to the "upper-reaches" of the LSC hierarchy.

Let me rephrase: "I've spoken at length on several occasions with an individual who wears an LSC jersey and is closely involved in the promotion of a great numbers of races in this state." If that person doesn't qualify as "upper-reaches", I guess I don't know who would. I'm guessing, however, that riders who match red bibs with LSC jerseys probably wouldn't. I might be wrong.

If you have an issue with any of my boyz....you know where to find me.

I do know where to find you. And you know where to find me. I also know how you feel about riders who race in the fashion of last Sunday. I've seen you gutter riders for less, Donnamator, and you know I'm right.

Christopher Smith said...

Hey,

How come Skibby has two listings in your links section?

I want three links.

Donimator said...

Skibby would have three, but won't get three until he aspires to be in the upper reaches of LSC TEAM

Donimator said...

Smithers,

I own the team support vehicle, so I get an automatic birth on the TEAM

SickBoy said...

...despite the fact that skibby is faster than you?

T minus 13 days till this blog dies...

Skibby said...

upper reaches of LSC TEAM? Sorry, I don't have enough money to buy a Hummer, Cadillac and Porsche...I do have a S-10 and 5 bicycles! My next purchase is going to be a BMW motorcycle...

OTR said...

Thanks for the suport Big Man! My point was that it would be better to just talk directly with the person in a respectful manner? And, someone evidently is still the most perfect racer ever.

OTR said...

Skibby has two? I can't wait til I get one!

Tuffy said...

My point was that it would be better to just talk directly with the person in a respectful manner? And, someone evidently is still the most perfect racer ever.

Kind of like you've displayed in shouting derogatory comments at the Capitol Crit or in posting your bullshit gripes on your blog, Frye?

Get over it.