She was the official marker for the St Croix Tri this weekend. I only decided to do it the day before after Cullen said I should do it. When Jimmer talks people listen.
I get there and Jim says there is a monster 6% mile long climb in the bike portion...I am thinking, I ain't scared.
I went off in wave two which started 3 minutes behind wave one. I started catching swimmers 2 minutes into my swim and spent the rest of the 1/3 mile swim swimming around, over, and through the slower swimmers from wave one. I ended up 3rd in my wave and with the 7th fastest swim of the day.
Then off to the Bike, it was only ten miles, so I stayed on it pretty good, when I got to the climb, I had to put it in my 39-23 but I passed about 5 guys and no one came by me. I ended up with the 8th fastest bike split of the day, which I was pleased with given the monster climb. It will make seeley's seem easy in two weeks.
Then it was off to the 4 mile run...I haven't been running so it was a survival run. I ended up with the 134th fastest run. At the end of the day, I was 23rd out of 275 male finishers and 5th in my age group.
One more tri next weekend as a tune-up for Chequamegon.
Monday, September 03, 2007
I dropped my drawers for Cullen's wife
Posted by Donimator at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pop out my nose on that title Don. Nice job man.
I felt both honored and privileged to feel your smooth, supple legs and your big, bulging biceps!!
Carla
Post a Comment