Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A sign from God?....Or just Jicky Jacks?

Couple Jicky Jack makes offer on couple X's house...couple X accepts.

So Couple X make an offer on my old house....I counter, they accept.

Inspection on couple X's house finds one problem with venting on a fireplace, couple X says they will fix.

Couple jicky jack says that it is a "sign from God" and that they are backing out of transaction with couple X.

Donimator offers to pay couple Jicky Jacks closing costs to keep them in the game....

They decline and cancel purchase agreement with couple X

Couple X cancels purchase agreement with Donimator.

Definitely Jicky Jacks!

4 comments:

Pete said...

I hate when God messes with my fireplace.

Franz said...

Ok what the hell is a Jicky Jacks? I Googled it and could not find a definition. Obviously Jicky Jacks is a derogatory slang.
Need help, I from the country you know.

Donimator said...

Jicky Jack doesn't equal hanz or franz...

mike morris uses the term on his morning show on KFAN...

synonomous with assclown, Mikey, and anyone who cancels a purchase agreement on my house.

Franz said...

Assclown Mikey Jicky Jack Got It!!!