
The day has come to mix it up some and re-shuffle the deck.
Gravedigger RIP February 2005 - September 2007
Friday, September 07, 2007
Strats will be proud!
Posted by Donimator at 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The day has come to mix it up some and re-shuffle the deck.
Gravedigger RIP February 2005 - September 2007
Posted by Donimator at 12:02 AM
9 comments:
Range Rover? Too growz'd up and posh. Go find a Defender 110 and pimp it out.
Very soccer mom. Good choice.
Get me the hood dimensions, and I'll get started on your custom bike rack. Then after you give a taste to your clients, and we can talk volume discounts.
I saw you and the GD like two days ago...what prompted this decision? Was it my refusal to drive the GD?
You must not plan on going back to North Dakota anytime soon...
This just in....Stoker skips friend's wedding to drive Land Rover up Sealy's.
Think I ain't.
range rover's don't go off road do they? maybe to park in the grass at the soccer games...
I saw one off-road at a fruit stand.
Post a Comment