Thursday, March 12, 2009

email exchange on TT bike for sale

Subject: bike
> Sent: 10 Mar 2009 21:26

> if its still available.....I want to know if you still want
> to sell the bike cos am ready to buy the bike ....please
> consider it sold to me ......I need your name and address so
> that I can forwadr my money Order to you...please mail me
> back

*****
I say I prefer paypal and to call me then I get the following repsonse...

*****
me deaf i can not call you....me send you address of you and me right you check ...sorry me deaf man I can not speak....i neeed your address me send you money order
*****

4 comments:

Pete said...

sounds legit.

FourBeer said...

I would just ship it to him. He will send you the money order from the return address on the box.

Anonymous said...

i will just tell him fuck you and thank you for youre busines

v10 said...

I was selling an MTB on craigslist the other week - asking $350 - and received an email from a dude who wanted to know how much for the cranks and pedals.

I says, "$350, dude."